Selasa, April 07, 2009

love quotes

“Love is like swallowing hot chocholate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.”

Love sure does comes unexpected, and but it keeps you happy then on.

“Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.”

“Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.”

“I love you; not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”

“In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.”

“He is the only reason I get up in the mornings”
So very cute…

“There can be no happiness equal to the joy of finding a heart that understands.”

. “Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.”

Love and be happy, be loved and be happier..

“At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.”

“Love is a choice you make from moment to moment.”

“Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.”

“True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.”

Immature love says, “I love you because I need you.” Mature love says, “I need you because i love you."

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan