- Goethe
- Anon.
It is only a state of being free from unreasonable interference
Tun Mohamed Salleh Abas
Mayday for Justice, 1989
Neither can lies.
Graffito,
written during the French
student revolt,
May 1968
- Lord Alfred Denning.
indiscreet answers
than
indiscreet questions.
Sydney J. Harris.
Chicago Daily News, 27.3.1958
so much good in the worst of us,
and
so much bad in the best of us
- anon.
Smile first.
Little people talk BIG.
Big ones listen BIG
a slip of the tongue may last forever
Make new friends but keep the old.
New are silver; old are gold
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration
- Edison
your heart to handle others
In matters of taste, go with the flock.
In matters of principle, stand like a rock.
If I see, I remember;
If I do, I make it my own.
A Chinese saying
Before you score, you must have a goal
anon.
Kalau takut menanggung risiko jangan bercakap tentang perjuangan
psyeikh
~~credits tuk kak wan~~
~~credits tuk kak wan~~
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan